Key Result Areas:
- To achieve the Zonal business objective/Target (sales, collection, growth & pcpm) through the team of RMs, ABMs & MRs.
- Monitoring the Secondary Sales and Inventory of every H.Q. at every month.
- Monitoring the Customers (Doctors. & Chemist) Coverage by the Managers & M.Rs at every month with the required call average.
- Monitoring the Strategy implementation by the field force.
- Monitoring the Depot/ (C & FA) administration, sales forecasting, proper indenting and redistribution.
- Monitoring & review of Managers & their team members activities & business.
- Fieldwork in the entire Tamil Nadu & Kerala to identify new markets and opportunities.
- Direction to weak territories & weak brands
- Engagement with KBLs/KOLs through different academic activities.
- Key Account Management.
- Regular CMEs in the zone.
- Identification & follow up of training needs of M.Rs & Managers and giving them coaching for developing strong motivated team.
- Vacancy management.
- To develop the skills of the team members.
- To keep the moral high of all team members.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel
Role: Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Established in 1973 and headquartered in Mumbai, India, Alkem began operations as a healthcare marketing company. Today, Alkem is a significant player in the branded drugs and generic drugs space and has a wide ranging presence across acute and chronic therapeutic segments. Its increasing market share can be seen in segments such as Anti-infective, Gastro-intestinal, Pain Management, Vitamins/ Minerals/ Nutrition, Central Nervous System, Anti-diabetic, Anti-osteoporosis, Anti-malarial, Cardiovascular, Immunosuppressants, and Nutraceutical.
We have developed a portfolio of 736 branded generic drugs and command market leadership with 13 of our brands featuring among the top 300 brands in India for the fiscal year 2015. We have 16 manufacturing facilities, fourteen in India and two in US. Five of our facilities are US FDA, TGA, UK MHRA approved. At Alkem, we produce branded generics, generic drugs, active pharmaceutical ingredient and Nutraceuticals which are not only marketed in India but also in 55 countries, internationally.