- Analyzing the market, competition & conducting market research to identify opportunities, threats & key issues
- Developing marketing strategies & programs to address key issues for Diabetology products
- Developing innovative & informative promotional programs for augmenting Field Force detailing efforts.
- Controlling & monitoring expenses to maximize return on investment.
- Coordinating across the Field Force and other departments to resolve various product related issues from time to time
- Extensive fieldwork to understand the market, evaluate implementation of strategies and monitor key competitor activities.
- Participating as a team player in the Operating Plan every year
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Product/Brand Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Alkem Laboratories Ltd
We are a leading Indian pharmaceutical company with global operations, engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical and neutraceutical products. Established in 1973, we produce high-quality branded generics, generic drugs, active pharmaceutical ingredients ("APIs") and neutraceuticals, which we market in India and 55 countries internationally, primarily the United States. For fiscal year 2015, we were the fifth largest pharmaceutical company in India in terms of domestic sales . We had 13 brands among the Top 300 brands in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry for the fiscal year 2015. Our domestic business has grown at a CAGR of 17.6% from fiscal year 2011 to fiscal year 2015. We are the third-fastest growing company in terms of sales in this period among the ten largest pharmaceutical companies in the Indian domestic formulations market. We have a total of 16 manufacturing facilities: 14 manufacturing facilities are at fine locations in India and two in the United States. Out of the Indian manufacturing facilities, 12 are for the manufacture of formulations and two are for the manufacture of APIs. Five of our facilities are USFDA, TGA and UK-MHRA approved. We have strong research and development capabilities which enhance our portfolio of products. We have four research and development facilities, two in India and two in the United States.