Roles and Responsibilities
1) To manage a team of 6 - 8 Marketing Executives s to achieve their territory targets thus achieving the regional targets consistently.
2) To plan the Budget the working of each ME in such a way that maximum ROI is achieved.
3) To supervise and guide each ME through proper Induction and hand holding from time to time by conducting On the job Training.
4) To monitor the working and sales performance of MEs in terms of their Customer list, Product knowledge, Coverage, achievement etc. with the help of tools like feedback from each ME, infinity, personal contacts, etc.
5) To add value to the business during joint working with MEs & RM.
6) To recognize and appreciate the work of his Team Members and also to counsel and discipline them at times.
7) To ensure zero vacancy in the region by referring quality candidates for the selection process.
8) To create and harness relationships with various customers and ensure timely resolution of queries.
9) To become a link between the ME and the RM.
Desired Candidate Profile
Age -Less than 35 yrs
Education Qualification Essential: Graduate / Diploma in Pharmacy; Desired : B.Sc. / Pharmacy
Minimum Relevant Experience Required 5-6 yrs of pharma selling experience including 1-2 years as a First Line Manager
Travel Requirements As per the coverage of the customers in the entire region.
Job Competencies and Skills -
Good team players, always ensure the team engagement and development, Customer contacts and relations, Scientific product knowledge, add value to business during joint field working with MEs, Region Knowledge, Computer Skills.
Perks and Benefits
Role:Area Sales Manager (B2B)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
A single idea, which sprouts from a human mind, contains the potential to create marvels that can influence generations. It can redefine rules, it can transform the world. Back in the year 1973, a team of individuals came with such an idea The idea called Alkem. It was highly potent and resilient, like a spark that could ignite a thousand more ideas. And it did!
Looking back at our 4 decade, illustrious journey, that one small idea has Not only triggered us to become one of Indias largest generic and specialty pharmaceutical company but also, create a foothold in over
33% of our revenue is generated via offshore sales. As well as we have consistently been ranked amongst the top ten pharmaceutical companies in India. Our portfolio includes illustrious brands like Clavam, Pan, Pan-D and Taxim-O, which feature amongst top 50 pharmaceutical brands in India. For over a decade, our dominance in anti-infective segment has remained unchallenged.
We have 21 manufacturing facilities at multiple locations in India and the United States of America. Our upper-crest facilities are inspected and audited as per cGMP guidelines as laid down by leading regulatory authorities such as USFDA, MHRA - UK, SAHPRA-South Africa, TGA - Australia, ANVISA - Brazil, WHO - Geneva, TPD - Health Canada, PPB - Kenya, NDA - Uganda, MOH - Sudan, INVIMA - Colombia, TFDA - Tanzania, Zimbabwe, BfArM-Germany & Other Africa, Asian & CIS Countries.
Contact Company:Alkem Laboratories
Address:ALKEM HOUSE,,DEVASHISH,SENAPATI BAPAT MARG,LOWER PAREL MUMBAI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India