- Downloading Data from Systems and mapping the same as per the requirement, coordinating with respective stakeholders for the data and checking its accuracy.
- Preparing Daily, Weekly & Monthly MIS Reports.
- Should be a TEAM PLAYER and flexible enough for multitasking.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reports sent
- Report on operational metrics, conduct data and business analysis and present a summary of findings in a clear, concise, convincing, and actionable format
- Support the Team in rolling out the new Projects and Initiatives and also updating on the progress and its impact
- Strategize and help to manage our initiatives across LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, Instagram and Twitter
- Conduct market research to determine current benchmark patterns and consumer desires.
- Develop and execute a social media plan that is in line with the Organizations objectives.
- Monitoring the success metrics of digital marketing programs across the digital ecosystem.
- Create reports and assist with well-developed business cases using marketing analytics in support of these ideas.
- Must be a creative thinker with excellent listening and communication skills.
- Identify and run controlled and measurable experiments to pilot future digital marketing capabilities
- Excellent Knowledge Of MS Excel
- Knowledge of Creating Macros Will Be Given Extra Advantage
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel with Formulas.
- Practical Knowledge in MIS & Data Analyst.
- Knowledge in Dashboards like power bi, tableau etc. (Desirable)
- Proven experience working in Digital marketing agencies, Health-tech start-ups or Pharma companies for 3-5 years
- Passion for Data analytics, digital marketing strategy, best practices, trends and tools.
- Must possess knowledge of terms and concepts used in digital marketing.
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint is necessary
- Excellent written and presentation skills
Role:Analytics / BI Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Data Science & Analytics
Role Category:Business Intelligence & Analytics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
Contact Company:Alkem Laboratories
Address:ALKEM HOUSE,,DEVASHISH,SENAPATI BAPAT MARG,LOWER P, AREL MUMBAI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India