Roles and ResponsibilitiesRoles and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and execute digital campaign to get more footfall on C2C platform and brings more patients (new/old) to medical fraternity
- Defining and managing strategic deliverables for our digital channels and track implementation success which includes the creation of content to drive awareness and traffic on digital platform. Share content throughout the industry and via various digital channels
- Liaise with medical content team to develop white papers, fact sheets, case studies, webinars, online and offline presentations, tradeshows, blog posts, paid advertising in industry magazines, etc.
- Create and review overall style guides, branding and identity.
- Define and track KPIs to ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness of digital program
- Engage with external vendor (content partner) and internal team (content specialist, medical content lead) to ensure right content at right time and place
- Experience in managing agency relationships and in building campaigns, implementing bidding strategies etc.
Education background: Mandatory (if any): Bachelors degree (preferably in Science ) Desirable (if any): Master's degree in Marketing, Business administration or related field, Specialization / courses in digital marketing
Preferred Experience (Industry/therapy/function no. of years): 4+ years' experience in a large scale digital media marketing with a focus on content. Preferable industry : Healthcare / Pharma
Competencies: Must Have: Exceptional troubleshooting skills; Outstanding interpersonal and written and verbal communication skillsDesirable: Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
Role:Digital Marketing - Other
Salary: 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Role Category:Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Connect2Clinic is a tele-health online solution that allows participating medical professionals and health care staff to communicate with their Patients.