Roles and Responsibilities
1) Set clear & challenging goals for self & team in line with BU level goals. And lead the team to follow processes to achieve the set goals.
2) Build sales plan in alignment with BU strategy. Ensure implementation of the business plan, review teams progress & manage contingencies.
3) Build & maintain sustainable relationship with all the stakeholders.
4) Create & manage high performance team & act as a role model.
5) Analyze teams performance gaps. Provide coaching & development opportunities to the team to overcome performance gap.
Desired Candidate Profile
Healthcare, 14+ years of total experience
Very strong experience in Acute segment,
Experience of handling similar large manpower span
Experience of handling business volume of 1 Cr plus/Month
Perks and Benefits
Role:Regional Sales Manager (B2B)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
A single idea, which sprouts from a human mind, contains the potential to create marvels that can influence generations. It can redefine rules, it can transform the world. Back in the year 1973, a team of individuals came with such an idea The idea called Alkem. It was highly potent and resilient, like a spark that could ignite a thousand more ideas. And it did!Looking back at our 4 decade, illustrious journey, that one small idea has Not only triggered us to become one of Indias largest generic and specialty pharmaceutical company but also, create a foothold in over50 countries33% of our revenue is generated via offshore sales. As well as we have consistently been ranked amongst the top ten pharmaceutical companies in India. Our portfolio includes illustrious brands like Clavam, Pan, Pan-D and Taxim-O, which feature amongst top 50 pharmaceutical brands in India. For over a decade, our dominance in anti-infective segment has remained unchallenged. We have 21 manufacturing facilities at multiple locations in India and the United States of America. Our upper-crest facilities are inspected and audited as per cGMP guidelines as laid down by leading regulatory authorities such as USFDA, MHRA - UK, SAHPRA-South Africa, TGA - Australia, ANVISA - Brazil, WHO - Geneva, TPD - Health Canada, PPB - Kenya, NDA - Uganda, MOH - Sudan, INVIMA - Colombia, TFDA - Tanzania, Zimbabwe, BfArM-Germany & Other Africa, Asian & CIS Countries
Contact Company:Alkem Laboratories
Address:ALKEM HOUSE,,DEVASHISH,SENAPATI BAPAT MARG,LOWER P, AREL MUMBAI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India