Roles and Responsibilities :
- Maintain continuous alignment with the Business aspirations, priorities, agenda, and messaging, and be able to represent the R&D head internally with key stakeholding department.
- Interpret situations,information and help translate these into actions and decision.
- Recommend and initiate changes to business as informed by the R&D Head @ processes and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Review communications and information (e.g., partner team emails, instructions, requests, etc.) on behalf of the R&D Head.
- Manage the execution of special projects and initiatives on behalf of the R&D head.
- Support the R&D head prioritized mission to enhance diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Gather information to support projects and decisions.
- Monitor, organize and prioritize incoming communications.
- Proof and prepare correspondence, presentation templates, invoices, reports, and other documents.
- Manage and report Online meeting, P&L expenses.
- Attend meetings with or on behalf of the R&D head, take notes, record minutes, and create and distribute action items.
- Help coordinate / Train and supervise clerical staff for efficiency.
- Coordinate events such as team events and open houses with the R&D team other duties as necessary to ensure the success of the organization.
Role:Other Consulting - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Role Category:Other Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Contact Company:Alkem Laboratories
Address:Alkem Laboratories Ltd (R&D), C-6/1 C-6/2 C-17/7, Dist, Industrial Estate, Taloja Police Station,Taloja, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410208