Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing, Reviewing, monitoring, and managing annual budgets & Quarterly Forecast for department.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations such as invoicing, vendor payments and other transactions.
- Monitor ROI of R&D Investment with a goal to maximize ROI of R&D spends.
- Release and Monitoring of Capex Expenses (CER) against Budget through the system.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and statutory compliances (Income Tax, TDS, GST, etc.).
- Liaising and partner with HO and other functional department in R&D for issue resolutions.
- Reconciliation of assigned Balance Sheet accounts and getting it reviewed on monthly basis. Overall supervision of GL and hygiene of accounts.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly & annual reports and MIS.
- Review of Month Close Entries such as Accruals, Prepayments, Provisions etc.
- Physical verification of Inventory and Fixed assets.
- Preparation of Project MIS to track various stages of products.
- Intercompany related reconciliation and review of IC related Debit note.
- Verification and sign off the critical invoices (IPR/Major USD payments) for payment release.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in First Attempt
Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Contact Company:Alkem Laboratories
Address:Alkem Laboratories Ltd (R&D), C-6/1 C-6/2 C-17/7, Dist, Industrial Estate, Taloja Police Station,Taloja, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410208