In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, vendor payments and other transactions
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and statutory compliances (Income Tax, TDS, GST, Company Laws etc).
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly & annual reports and monthly MIS.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Provide insightful information to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Leadership abilities
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets.
Internal and external interfaces: Internal InterfaceVarious Stakeholders within the following teams: Operations, legal and secretarial department, Information Technology Department and Finance.External InterfaceStatutory auditors, internal auditors, Digital Platform Developers, Banks, Digital Pay Gateway, Tax authorities and department
Desired Candidate Profile Desired Candidate Profile:Education (Minimum Needed): CAExperience (Minimum Needed): 3 yearsSpecialized Knowledge Needed to Perform the Role:
- Command on SAP, Microsoft Excel, Power Point
- Working in a Digital and Online Services Environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in CA
Connect2Clinic is a tele-health online solution that allows participating medical professionals and health care staff to communicate with their Patients.