Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Online and Offline marketing activities.
- Lead the planning, coordination, and implementation of market research activities.
- Monitor competitor's activities and market.
- Give market insights to the Product team for Product roadmap planning/enhancement
- Develop a deep understanding of TG, and play a key part in driving change in behavior, and increase penetration of online healthcare categories in the country.
- Be the overall Content Marketing Captain by building relationships with influential players in the industry and be an evangelist for our distinctive product offering
- Lead the team in defining and managing strategic goals and deliverables for our digital channels and track implementation success which includes the creation of content to drive awareness and traffic. Share content throughout the industry and via social media channels
- Create content in the form of white papers, fact sheets, case studies, webinars, online and offline presentations, tradeshows, blog posts, paid advertising in industry magazines, etc.
- Create and review overall style guides, branding and identity.
- Define and track KPIs to ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness of digital program
- Engage with external vendor (content partner) and internal team (content specialist, medical content lead) to ensure right content at right time and place
- Experience in a leadership role driving large scale digital media strategy with a focus on content
- Experience in the healthcare industry is desired
- Experience in the Pharma industry is a plus
- Strong analytical, planning, and multi-tasking skills, as well as a keen marketing sense to maximize resonance with target audiences.
- Experience in managing agency relationships and in building campaigns, implementing bidding strategies etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Connect2Clinic is a tele-health online solution that allows participating medical professionals and health care staff to communicate with their Patients.