Roles and Responsibilities
- Major role will be in training: 60 % time will be involved in training medical representatives
- Support to training department for medical sessions for all brands and new launches
- Regular updating training slide-kits, training manuals, FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) booklets
- Providing regular updates on therapy and molecules to MA
- To answer medical queries raised by doctors and field staff and other customers related to products
- Contribute to new product launches ( need to attend cycle meetings if required)
- To prepare and update medical content of prescribing information of products.
- To prepare new product monographs/product brochures/ patient information leaflets.
- To support medical affairs to prepare documents for regulatory submission (on selected basis)
Required Educational Qualification: MBBS / Ph.D. equivalent
Role:Associate / Consultant
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Role Category:Management Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:MBBS in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Ph.D/Doctorate in Any Specialization
Alkem Laboratories which stands at striking distance of completing 5 decades has an illustrious journey. It was incorporated as a private limited company on August 8 1973. Alkem Laboratories commands the status of one of world's leading global pharmaceutical formulation development, manufacturing and marketing companies from India.
Contact Company:Alkem Laboratories
Address:ALKEM HOUSE,,DEVASHISH,SENAPATI BAPAT MARG,LOWER P, AREL MUMBAI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India