Roles and Responsibilities
Area of coverage - Entire Tamil Nadu. Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
1) To manage a team of ABMs to achieve their Region / Territory targets thus achieving the Zonal targets consistently.
2) To Budget, Plan & Modify the working of each Team Member in terms of Sales Promotion Strategies in such a way that maximum ROI is achieved.
3) To ensure that the message from top management is percolated exactly to the team members.
4) To supervise and guide each Team Member through proper Induction and handholding from time to time and also give them a career path.
5) To monitor the working and sales performance of each team member in terms of their Customer list, Product knowledge, Coverage, achievement etc. with the help of tools like feedback from each team member, infinity, personal contacts, etc.
6) To add value to the business during joint working from ABMs.
7) To effectively track and manage competition.
8) Ensure Hygiene factors in the zone.
9) To ensure zero vacancy in the zone by referring quality candidates for the final selection process.
10) To create and harness relationships with various customers and ensure timely resolution of queries.
11) To become a link between the Field and the Top Management
Desired Candidate Profile
*Should have minimum 10-12 years of experience in Ortho - Rheumatology
*Age- Less than 43 yrs
*Education Qualification - Graduate / B.Sc. / Pharmacy
*Experience required- 10-14 yrs of pharma selling experience including 2-3 years team handling experience
*Language Requirements (if any)- English both vocal and written
*Travel Requirements- As per the coverage of the customers in the entire region.
*Job Competencies and Skills:
*Self-Management Competency, Problem Solving Ability, Creativity, Influence, Supervisory Skills, Training Ability, Team Building Ability.
Perks and Benefits
Role:Regional Sales Manager (B2C)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
A single idea, which sprouts from a human mind, contains the potential to create marvels that can influence generations. It can redefine rules, it can transform the world. Back in the year 1973, a team of individuals came with such an idea The idea called Alkem. It was highly potent and resilient, like a spark that could ignite a thousand more ideas. And it did!Looking back at our 4 decade, illustrious journey, that one small idea has Not only triggered us to become one of Indias largest generic and specialty pharmaceutical company but also, create a foothold in over50 countries33% of our revenue is generated via offshore sales. As well as we have consistently been ranked amongst the top ten pharmaceutical companies in India. Our portfolio includes illustrious brands like Clavam, Pan, Pan-D and Taxim-O, which feature amongst top 50 pharmaceutical brands in India. For over a decade, our dominance in anti-infective segment has remained unchallenged.We have 21 manufacturing facilities at multiple locations in India and the United States of America. Our upper-crest facilities are inspected and audited as per cGMP guidelines as laid down by leading regulatory authorities such as USFDA, MHRA - UK, SAHPRA-South Africa, TGA - Australia, ANVISA - Brazil, WHO - Geneva, TPD - Health Canada, PPB - Kenya, NDA - Uganda, MOH - Sudan, INVIMA - Colombia, TFDA - Tanzania, Zimbabwe, BfArM-Germany & Other Africa, Asian & CIS Countries
Contact Company:Alkem Laboratories
Address:ALKEM HOUSE,,DEVASHISH,SENAPATI BAPAT MARG,LOWER PAREL MUMBAI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India