Roles and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set ambitious and clear product vision and communicate it effectively to stakeholders, the team, and the rest of the unit.
- End to end team output strategy from inception to production
- Facilitating agile ceremonies, managing a backlog/release plan, tracking team level metrics, removing blockers (burndown chart, release burn up, etc.)
- Collaboration with stakeholders to ensure digital vision and products align within team strategy and requirements
- Utilize market and industry knowledge to translate user needs into user stories and acceptance criteria for their team.
- Maintain a backlog 3 to 4 sprints ahead of the team
Experience in leading with teams in an agile setting. Proven knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the healthcare industry with focus on digital. Experience with B2C digital products preferred
Strong collaborator with cross-functional teams from tech, design, and business. Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills. Proven experience of task management tool JIRA
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Product Management
Role Category:Product Management - Technology
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Connect2Clinic is a tele-health online solution that allows participating medical professionals and health care staff to communicate with their Patients.