Person should have good understanding of Pharma planning, manufacturing & distribution function. Partner with senior stakeholders like Production, finance, procurement, quality, R&D and management team in organization. Person should be proactive to foresee changes in market demand through close coordination with demand planners & distribution teams. Need to quickly respond & resolve supply challenges through close coordination with plants & procurement team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead supply planning operations of all Own manufacturing units & LL locations.
- Support New Launch team with on time launches & further commercial planning post launch
- Lead Plant S&OP meetings & interact with cross functional team for smooth supplies from plants
- Review & release of monthly MRP (Material requirement planning output)
- Process improvements Review, Improve, Automate & Simplify existing process RM/PM planning
- Review with team & Management reporting (R vs. C) & (A vs. C)
- Lead weekly meetings with Plant planners & purchase team for on time delivery of RM/PM
- Project Management Support AVD, New launches, Alternate sites, Product shifting etc.
- Review production & packing schedule to prioritise critical supplies for the month
- Inventory Management Review & controlling of Slow / Non-moving RM/PM
- Ensure timely service of critical requirements
- Manage Art work Change management
- Coordinate with Quality & Logistic for On time quality release & FG dispatches
Projects, Automation & Process Improvement:
- Expert in SAP operations for MM/PP/MRP/Material allocation modules
- Review Dashboard analysis with all team members & take required actions
- Leading Team of 3-5 members at Corporate office & Site planner
- Develop team to take up new challenges & additional responsibilities within team
Keep team motivated with frequent engagements, trainings, role change etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:Stores & Material Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Operations
Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Contact Company:Alkem Laboratories
Address:ALKEM HOUSE,,DEVASHISH,SENAPATI BAPAT MARG,LOWER P, AREL MUMBAI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India