Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide Regulatory support for Nutraceutical Food products for Indian Market
- Communicate & liaison with concerned food authorities
- Be updated about latest regulatory guidelines and market trends
- Obtain approval and licence for new products
- Keep track of the latest regulations & guidelines of FSSAI.
- Checking of ingredient panel of products as per food & safety schedules.
- Checking text matter of artwork for inhouse and third party product compliance as per the labelling and packaging guidelines.
- Calculation of RDA of product as per ICMR & WHO guidelines.
- Preparation of dossier for FSSAI submission.
- Justification of queries received for FSSAI
- Compilation of technical documents (BMR, BPR, artwork etc)
*Note : Our major Nutraceutical products are A to Z, NS PlusTablets, A to Z NS Syrup, A to Z NS Drops, A to Z Immune Tablets, V&M Forte Tablets.
Candidate proficient in Nutraceuticals from Pharmaceutical companies will be preferred.
Role:Healthcare & Life Sciences - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Healthcare & Life Sciences
Role Category:Healthcare & Life Sciences - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,M.Pharma in Any Specialization
A single idea, which sprouts from a human mind, contains the potential to create marvels that can influence generations. It can redefine rules, it can transform the world. Back in the year 1973, a team of individuals came with such an idea The idea called Alkem. It was highly potent and resilient, like a spark that could ignite a thousand more ideas. And it did!
Looking back at our 4 decade, illustrious journey, that one small idea has Not only triggered us to become one of India’s largest generic and specialty pharmaceutical company but also, create a foothold in over
33% of our revenue is generated via offshore sales. As well as we have consistently been ranked amongst the top ten pharmaceutical companies in India. Our portfolio includes illustrious brands like Clavam, Pan, Pan-D and Taxim-O, which feature amongst top 50 pharmaceutical brands in India. For over a decade, our dominance in anti-infective segment has remained unchallenged.
We have 20 manufacturing facilities at multiple locations in India and the United States of America. Our upper-crest facilities are inspected and audited as per cGMP guidelines as laid down by leading regulatory authorities such as USFDA, MHRA - UK, SAHPRA-South Africa, TGA - Australia, ANVISA - Brazil, WHO - Geneva, TPD - Health Canada, PPB - Kenya, NDA - Uganda, MOH - Sudan, INVIMA - Colombia, TFDA - Tanzania, Zimbabwe, BfArM-Germany & Other Africa, Asian & CIS Countries.
Another feather in our cap was added on December 23rd, 2015, when, Alkem completed its Initial Public Offering (IPO) and was listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange Limited and the National Stock Exchange of India Limited.
Although, passion is the fuel that keeps ideas alive, innovation is the catalyst that gives it flight! With over 500 scientists working in 6 global R&D centers, we are empowering innovations that align with our philosophy of ‘Extended Lifecare Beyond Boundaries’.
Contact Company:Alkem Laboratories
Address:ALKEM HOUSE,,DEVASHISH,SENAPATI BAPAT MARG,LOWER PAREL MUMBAI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India