Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Literature study of various nutraceutical ingredient for product development.
2. Keep track of the latest regulations & guidelines of FSSAI.
3. Checking of ingredient panel of products as per food & safety schedules.
4. Checking text matter of artwork for inhouse and third party product for product approval as per the labelling and packaging guidelines.
5. Calculation of RDA of product as per ICMR & WHO guidelines.
6. Preparation of dossier for FSSAI submission.
a. Licensing documents for query raised.
b. Justification to FSSAI for query raised
c. Compilation of technical documents (BMR, BPR, artwork etc)
d. Statement additive letters for product approval.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Healthcare & Life Sciences
Role Category:Other Hospital Staff
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,M.Pharma in Any Specialization
Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Contact Company:Alkem Laboratories
Address:Alkem Laboratories Ltd (R&D), C-6/1 C-6/2 C-17/7, Dist, Industrial Estate, Taloja Police Station,Taloja, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410208